These Thermomix Apricot & Coconut Balls are healthy, lunch box friendly and much cheaper than buying from the shop. Thank you to Katie Thorne for letting us share this delicious and simple recipe. These nut free bliss balls are going to be very popular for school snacks.
Guest Recipe: Katie's Apricot and Coconut Balls
- 50 g | 1.8 oz sunflower seeds
- 200 g | 7 oz dried apricots
- 80 g | 2.8 oz desiccated coconut plus extra for rolling
- 2 1/2 Tbsp of psyllium husk
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Add sunflower seeds to mixer bowl. Mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add apricots, mix 10 sec/speed 8. Scrape down mixer bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix 30 sec/speed 6.
- Roll into balls and then roll in coconut.