These delicious low carb patties are Kerry’s spicy version of the Low Carb Cauliflower and Haloumi Fritters.
Guest Recipe: Kerry's Low carb jalapeño & cheese cauliflower fritters
- 80 g cheese I used bit & pieces that I had in the fridge but you could use your favorite cheese
- 500 g cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g 2 plump jalapeño chillies quartered
- 40 g around 3 spring onions cut into pieces
- 50 g almond meal
- 2 eggs
- Grate cheese for 8 sec/speed 9/MC on. Set aside.
- Add cauliflower to bowl & process for 5 sec/speed 5/reverse/MC on.
- Steam cauliflower in the microwave for 3 mins then cool until cool enough to touch
- Squeeze out excess moisture and set aside
- Add garlic to bowl chop for 8 sec/speed 9/MC on.
- Add jalapeños & spring onions to bowl & chop for 3-5 sec/speed 4/MC on. (depending on how fine you may like it)
- Add add back in the cooled cauliflower, almond meal, eggs & cheese & mix for 10 sec/speed 3/reverse/MC on to combine
- Form into patties & fry in preferred choice of fat until a crust forms, then flip.