A big thank you to Tanya Halse for allowing me to blog her popular No Fail Creamy Cauliflower Mash.
This recipe is Low Carb Healthy Fat (LCHF) compliant and is a great side to serve with my Chicken Cacciatore or Beef Bourguinon. If you aren’t already part of Tanya’s Facebook Group Aussie TM5 Thermomixer then I highly recommend that you check it out for Thermomix recipe inspiration. This recipe can also be found on the Thermomix Recipe Community here and is the best Thermomix Cauliflower Mash 😉 If you love the recipe, make sure you leave Tanya some feedback below!
Guest Recipe: Tanya's No Fail Cauliflower Mash
- 500 g cauliflower florets roughly chopped
- 40 g Butter
- 75 g Philadephia cream cheese softened, (see tips for alternatives)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chopped cauliflower into TM bowl and turbo pulse 3-4 times.
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add butter and cook for 12 min/100°C or 212°F/speed 1/MC on
- Add cream cheese, salt and pepper and blend for 30 sec/speed 7/MC on