A big thank you to Tanya Halse for allowing me to blog her popular No Fail Creamy Cauliflower Mash. This recipe is Low Carb Healthy Fat (LCHF) compliant and is a great side to serve with my Chicken Cacciatore or Beef Bourguinon. If you aren’t already part of Tanya’s Facebook Group Aussie TM5 Thermomixer then I highly recommend that you check it out for Thermomix recipe inspiration. This recipe can also be found on the Thermomix Recipe Community here and is the best Thermomix Cauliflower Mash 😉 If you love the recipe, make sure you leave Tanya some feedback below!
- 500g | 17.6 oz cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 40g | 1.4 oz Butter
- 75g | 2.6 oz Philadephia cream cheese, softened, (see tips for alternatives)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chopped cauliflower into TM bowl and turbo pulse 3-4 times.
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add butter and cook for 12 min/100°C or 212°F/speed 1/MC On
- Add cream cheese, salt and pepper and blend for 30 sec/speed 7/MC On
**DOUBLING THE RECIPE: increase cooking time to 15 minutes and double all ingredients (particularly recommended if using to top a pie)
**Cream cheese can be substituted with cooking cream or coconut cream (for a dairy free version). Sour cream and milk also both work well.
**Different flavours can be added – try adding garlic, chives or parmesan cheese before blending for an added burst of flavour.