Recipe type: Sides
- 90 g | 3.2 oz carrot, roughly chopped
- 50 g | 1.8 oz red apple, roughly chopped
- 400 g | 14.1 oz white and/or red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 70 g | 2.5 oz whole egg mayonnaise
- 50 g | 1.8 oz greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- pinch of cracked pepper
- pinch of paprika
- Add carrot to mixer bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients to mixer bowl, chop 4 sec/speed 5 while using spatula to incorporate.
Pairs great with grilled pork and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for a summer dinner.
Serving size: 110 g Calories: 108 cal Fat: 8.1 g Saturated fat: 1.5 g Carbohydrates: 5.4 g Sugar: 5.3 g Sodium: 136 mg Protein: 2.0 g