skinnymixer's Coconut Chia Pudding
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 400 ml | 13.5 fl oz coconut milk
- 80 g | 2.8 oz chia seeds
- 25 g | 0.9 oz raw honey, or preferred sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl, cook for 5 min/37°C or 100°F/speed 2/reverse/MC on.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
- Top with toasted coconut and frozen blueberries!
Serves 4-6 depending on portion sizes and bulking with fruits, nuts and coconut cream!
Serving size: 85 g Calories: 180 Fat: 14.3 g Saturated fat: 9.7 g Carbohydrates: 10.5 g Sugar: 4.8 g Sodium: 16 mg Protein: 3.2 g