- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 500 g | 17.6 oz beef mince or chicken or turkey
- 1 large egg or 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp of mixed italian herbs
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 230°C or or 450°C fan forced and line large baking tray with baking paper
- Add garlic clove to mixer bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 9.
- Add egg to mixer bowl and beat 3 sec/speed 5.
- Add mince, herbs, salt and pepper to mixer bowl, pulse turbo 1 sec/5 times to roughly combine.
- Spread mince out over whole baking tray, it will be very thin. Use your fingers to press it to the edges.
- Bake in oven for 12 min.
- Remove meatza from oven, and turn oven up to full heat.
- Skim and drain fat if there is any.
- Add toppings to meatza base and bake for 3-5 minutes or until toppings are cooked.
Bellini Users Use your blunt blade for this recipe.
Amount Per Serving (140 g)
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9.8g 15%
Saturated Fat 3.6g 18%
Sodium 857mg 36%
Total Carbohydrates 0.5g 0%
Protein 28.2g 56%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
And for fun, here is a picture of my bestie Kirsty enjoying my Meatza 😛