With Christmas around the corner, I thought it was time to create a healthy table snack of Thermomix Nuts.
It has been a while since I have had a moment to develop a recipe for the blog, thanks to working hard on my sixth Thermomix cookbook ‘A Little Taste of Spain’. These nuts can be prepared ahead of time and put out in little serving bowls, as part of a cheese platter, wrapped up for a gift for friends and family or as an excuse to eat something yummy! Love Nik xx
- 1 x raw egg white
- 50 g raw pecans
- 50 g raw macadamia nuts
- 50 g raw almonds
- 50 g raw cashews
- 30 g granulated sweetener of choice (I used Xylitol, but any granulated sugar will work)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 150°C fan-forced.
- Insert butterfly into a clean, dry mixer bowl. Add egg white and whip for 1 min/speed 4/MC on.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine for 15 sec/speed 2/MC on.
- Remove almond mixture to a baking tray, spread in a single layer. Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until golden brown, carefully stirring half way through. Allow to cool completely before serving.