Chicken Caesar Salad is one of my favourite meals, and for a long time I could pretend it was healthy because it had the word ‘salad’ in it – but since being enlightened to the ingredients that goes into commercially bottled Caesar dressing, I now know better. This is not only a healthy Caesar salad, but it’s a very delicious one too!
THM: Chicken Caesar Salad
- parmesan cheese or check book for dairy free option
- anchovies optional
- lemon juice
- Dijon mustard
- light tasting olive oil or avocado oil from Costco
- raw cashew nuts
- cos lettuce
- chicken breast plus seasoning from 'The Healthy Mix'
- This healthy thermomix recipe is available in 'The Healthy Mix'. Buy Now.
- Super Skinny Variation This recipe is also easily made nut free.