Hi! It’s Sian here… It’s officially the silly season when we over cater and end up with enough ham to feed a small army for a few weeks.
Here are some highly recommended Skinnymixers Thermomix recipes to help ease the ham overload. Hopefully this list will help you explore beyond the usual Zucchini Slice, Pea & Ham Soup and Fried Rice.
- Great for picnics or even to get a head start on replacing your lunchbox freezer stash. Add some chopped ham on top or through the mix.
- For an epic healthy Carbonara – panfry some diced ham on its own or with some mushrooms / chicken breast sprinkled with Italian Spice Mix from ‘The Healthy Mix’.
- Budget tip – you can use frozen cauliflower to make this sauce!
- The ultimate veggie smuggling meal PLUS an amazing use of ham.
- If you are dairy-free, check out the skinnymixer’s Dairy-Free Cheesy Spelt Pasta
- If you haven’t yet made the Chicken Caesar Salad from ‘The Healthy Mix’, please rush to the kitchen and make it ASAP.
- The Caesar Salad without chicken is also a great side for Summer with a BBQ or steak.
- If you can bring yourself to replace the delicious chorizo with ham or even fried ham, it is a welcome addition to any brunch.
- Make these fluffy, heavenly eggs to go with some pan-fried ham for breakfast.
- Make yourself some Pizza Packs in snaplock bags to freeze, for the nights that you feel like fakeaway. Pre-chop some ham and grated cheese for instant pizza toppings. Cook a batch of this Pizza Sauce and freeze in portions to grab and start making your pizza masterpiece.
- Fry some diced ham and serve sprinkled on top of this LCHF Gnocchi to take it to the next level 😉
- Make a batch of your favourite Chicken Kievs, but fill them with ham and cheese… hello Cordon Bleu!
- Freeze these Kievs raw for super fast weeknight dinners.
- Thinly slice some ham and add them to these Grain Free Chicken Parmies to rival any pub meal.
- Replace bacon with some delicious pan-fried ham.
- Add a little extra ham to this frittata for a light dinner or brunch.
- Ham, cheese and eggs go hand in hand. You can buy Quark cheese in a tub from most supermarkets.
- Never have time for breakfast? Cook some of these with some ham instead of bacon for a nutritious LCHF friendly, protein packed breakfast.
Please feel free to comment below with any other suggestions.