Hi! It’s Sian here… It’s officially the silly season when we over cater and end up with enough ham to feed a small army for a few weeks.
Here are some highly recommended Skinnymixers Thermomix recipes to help ease the ham overload. Hopefully this list will help you explore beyond the usual Zucchini Slice, Pea & Ham Soup and Fried Rice.
- Great for picnics or even to get a head start on replacing your lunchbox freezer stash. Add some chopped ham on top or through the mix.
- For an epic healthy Carbonara – panfry some diced ham on its own or with some mushrooms / chicken breast sprinkled with Italian Spice Mix from ‘The Healthy Mix’.
- Budget tip – you can use frozen cauliflower to make this sauce!
- The ultimate veggie smuggling meal PLUS an amazing use of ham.
- If you are dairy-free, check out the skinnymixer’s Dairy-Free Cheesy Spelt Pasta
- If you haven’t yet made the Chicken Caesar Salad from ‘The Healthy Mix’, please rush to the kitchen and make it ASAP.
- The Caesar Salad without chicken is also a great side for Summer with a BBQ or steak.
- If you can bring yourself to replace the delicious chorizo with ham or even fried ham, it is a welcome addition to any brunch.
- Make these fluffy, heavenly eggs to go with some pan-fried ham for breakfast.
- Make yourself some Pizza Packs in snaplock bags to freeze, for the nights that you feel like fakeaway. Pre-chop some ham and grated cheese for instant pizza toppings. Cook a batch of this Pizza Sauce and freeze in portions to grab and start making your pizza masterpiece.
- Fry some diced ham and serve sprinkled on top of this LCHF Gnocchi to take it to the next level 😉
- Make a batch of your favourite Chicken Kievs, but fill them with ham and cheese… hello Cordon Bleu!
- Freeze these Kievs raw for super fast weeknight dinners.
- Thinly slice some ham and add them to these Grain Free Chicken Parmies to rival any pub meal.
- Replace bacon with some delicious pan-fried ham.
- Add a little extra ham to this frittata for a light dinner or brunch.
- Ham, cheese and eggs go hand in hand. You can buy Quark cheese in a tub from most supermarkets.
- Never have time for breakfast? Cook some of these with some ham instead of bacon for a nutritious LCHF friendly, protein packed breakfast.
- Add some ham chopped up in your chicken risotto for that little bit extra flavour.
- Looking for a simple side dish for your next roast dinner? Look no further than this delicious lemon, ham and peas combo.
- Add some leftover baked ham or even turkey into this delicious sauce.
- Add some ham into the chicken variation of the Creamy Tuscan Linguine.
- The ultimate leftover ham recipe. Add the chopped ham meat into the finished soup and even transfer to the stovetop or slow cooker to use your ham hock to flavour the soup. You may need to adjust the seasoning as it won’t be as salty as the bacon bones.
- Replace the bacon with ham in these tasty little quiches.
- Add some ham to your next Breakfast Bake!
- Use this delicious sauce to make an epic Potato Salad with egg, pan-fried ham and fresh chives.
- Add some chopped ham to your next thermo fried rice!
Please feel free to comment below with any other suggestions.