skinnymixer's Creamy Butter Mushrooms
These Creamy Butter Mushrooms are delicious on toast, steak, chicken.... anything really! Perfect for anyone watching their carb intake.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 clove of garlic peeled
- 100 g salted butter cubed
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves
- 400 g Swiss brown mushrooms sliced thickly (you can use other mushrooms, but I found Swiss the best for this)
- 50 g cream not pure cream, just your normal thickened cream or lower fat % cream
- handful of fresh parsley roughly chopped
Add garlic to mixer bowl. chop for 3 sec/speed 9/MC on. Scrape bowl down.
Add butter and thyme to mixer bowl. Cook for 2 min/100°C or 212°F/speed 1/MC off.
Add mushrooms and cook for 10 min/steaming temp/speed 1/MC off.
Add cream and cook for 3 min/100°C or 212°F/speed 1/MC off. Season with salt and pepper to taste. At this point, if the sauce is not thick enough for your liking you can either remove the mushrooms and continue to reduce the sauce on steaming temperature OR add 1/2 tsp corn flour and mix on speed 3. Stir through fresh parsley and serve.
Serving: 110g | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.8g | Protein: 3.9g | Fat: 25.2g | Saturated Fat: 16.3g | Sodium: 206mg | Sugar: 0.7g