Skinnymixer's Pork & Fennel Sausage Rolls
- 1.5 tsp fennel seeds
- 50 g bread (optional) I used sourdough, gluten-free if required
- 1 handful continental parsley
- 100 g green apple cored, roughly chopped
- 1 small carrot roughly chopped
- 100 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
Add fennel seeds to dry mixer bowl, mill for 30 sec/speed 9/MC on.
Add bread and parsley. Chop for 30 sec/speed 9/MC on. Set aside.
Without washing bowl, add apple, carrot and zucchini. Chop for 2 sec/speed 9/MC on. Scrape bowl down and repeat if needed. It should be a fine chop.
Add remaining ingredients, including reserved bread crumb. Mix for 4 sec/speed 4/MC on or until just combined. At this point you can choose to put it in puff pastry, short crust pastry, form into meatballs or fry in a pan for very yummy mince!
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 884mg | Potassium: 373mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1530IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg