Skinnymixer's Greek Salad
- 1 clove garlic
- 80 g light tasting olive oil
- 40 g red wine vinegar Up to 60 g
- 10 g Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp dried oregano flakes
- 2 large pinches salt
- 1 pinch freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber seeds removed (optional), roughly chopped
- 250 g baby tomatoes seeds removed (optional), sliced in half
- ½ red onion peeled, thinly sliced
- 100 g kalamata olives
- 100 g feta of choice cubed (I like Danish or Bulgarian)
Add dressing ingredients to mixer bowl, blend 1 min/speed 7/MC on. Repeat if required.
Add salad ingredients to serving bowl and stir through dressing. Let it sit for 1hr before serving.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 598mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 547IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 1mg