skinnymixer's Roasted Seed Butter
- 200 g hulled sunflower seeds
- 25 g hulled pepitas
- 25 g sesame seeds
- 20 g light tasting oil such as olive oil, avocado oil
- 2 tsp xylitol or preferred sweetener, optional [leave out for a savoury version]
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract or paste [leave out for a savoury version]
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder optional [leave out for a savoury version]
- 1 pinch salt
Pre heat oven to 150°C or 300°F. Roast your seeds for 15 mins or until golden brown, stirring half way through to ensure even roasting.
While seeds are hot, process them for 1 min/speed 9/MC on. Scrape bowl down.
Add remaining ingredients and process for 30 sec/speed 7/MC on. Scrape bowl down. Repeat twice or until desired consistency is reached.
Serving: 20g | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.7g | Protein: 4.1g | Fat: 10.6g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Sodium: 27mg | Sugar: 0.4g