skinnymixer's Paleo Rissoles
- small handful of fresh parsley
- 1 small brown onion quartered
- 200 g zucchini or carrot roughly chopped
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk or almond meal
- 1 tbsp salt
- pinch black pepper
- 50 g Coconut Garlic Dukkah to crumb or almond meal
Put parsley into mixer bowl, chop for 3 sec/speed 9/MC on.
Add onion to mixer bowl, chop for 2 sec/speed 6/MC on.
Add zucchini or carrot to mixer bowl, chop for 3 sec/speed 5/MC on.
Add remaining ingredients (except dukkah) and pulse turbo for 1 sec/3 times to roughly combine.
Shape into patties and coat in dukkah mixture. Lightly fry or grill until cooked through.
Makes 16 rissoles.
Served with Thermobextas Tomato Ketchup
Use your sharp blade for this recipe.
At step 3 increase chopping time by about 2 seconds if required.
Serving: 150g | Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 15.8g | Saturated Fat: 5.93g | Sodium: 2106mg | Sugar: 1.3g