skinnymixer's Mexican Spice Mix
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1/2 tbsp dried onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp dried oregano flakes
- 1 tbsp dried mild paprika
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- 1 tbsp dried ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried ground coriander
Makes a small jar.
Use 2 tablespoons per 500 g or 17.6 oz meat.
You can increase the chilli flake component for more heat, but I prefer to leave it more mild so I can add extra chilli to dishes as required :)
Use your sharp blade for this recipe.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.7g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 0.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 631mg | Sugar: 1.3g