- Steaming Temp = Varoma (this is the highest cooking setting on the Thermomix. Turn the dial all the way around)
- Deep Steaming Tray = the large steaming tray you place on top of the machine. Thermomix call theirs Varoma.
- Simmering Basket = the basket that sits inside the jug.
- MC ON / MC OFF = Measuring Cup On or Off
- Slowest Speed = Spoon / Stir
You may also find that the names of the Skinnymixers Books found in the Skinnymixers Shop are often shortened to the following.
- THM = ‘The Healthy Mix’
- THMII or THM2 = ‘The Healthy Mix II’
- ALToS = ‘A Little Taste of Spain’
- ALToI = ‘A Little Taste of India’
- ALToA = ‘A Little Taste of Asia’
- ALToM = ‘A Little Taste of Mexico’