The roasted balsamic strawberries is a recipe which has been in the Skinnymixers Facebook Group for a few years now. It’s not an original concept, but it’s very yummy and goes fantastically with my Gelatina de Leche, Low Carb Cheesecake, yoghurt, icecream, granola etc etc…
skinnymixer's Roasted Balsamic Strawberries
- 250 g | 8.8 oz fresh strawberries halved
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or sugar of choice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 475°F and combine ingredients in a glass baking dish.
- Roast strawberries in the oven for 10 mins or until liquid is slightly thickened.
- You can serve these warm, or allow to cool and store in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also halve or double this recipe easily.