The roasted balsamic strawberries is a recipe which has been in the Skinnymixers Facebook Group for a few years now. It’s not an original concept, but it’s very yummy and goes fantastically with my Gelatina de Leche, Low Carb Cheesecake, yoghurt, icecream, granola etc etc…
- 250 g | 8.8 oz fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or sugar of choice)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 475°F and combine ingredients in a glass baking dish.
- Roast strawberries in the oven for 10 mins or until liquid is slightly thickened.
- You can serve these warm, or allow to cool and store in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also halve or double this recipe easily.