- 90 g | 3.2 oz carrot roughly chopped
- 50 g | 1.8 oz red apple roughly chopped
- 400 g | 14.1 oz white and/or red cabbage roughly chopped
- 70 g | 2.5 oz whole egg mayonnaise
- 50 g | 1.8 oz greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- pinch of cracked pepper
- pinch of paprika
- Add carrot to mixer bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients to mixer bowl, chop 4 sec/speed 5 while using spatula to incorporate.
Pairs great with grilled pork and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for a summer dinner. Dairy free / Whole30: omit the yoghurt
Amount Per Serving (110 g)
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8.1g 12%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Sodium 136mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 5.4g 2%
Protein 2g 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.