It wouldn’t be an Australian summer without a heat wave… this week is seeing tops of 45 degrees in Adelaide (our hottest ever was 46.2 in 1939, 2nd hottest ever 45.7 in 2009), which is RIDICULOUS! The beautiful thing about Australian summers is that our berries are also in season, and what could be better on a 40+ degree day than an instant strawberry ice cream in your Thermomix! Keep an eye out at the supermarket for cheap strawberries, pop them in the freezer and blitz this delicious summer treat up in a matter of seconds. Love Nik xx
- 250 g | 8.8 oz fresh strawberries, quartered and frozen
- 100 g | 3.5 oz pure pouring cream or coconut cream
- 10 g | 0.3 oz honey (optional, omit for LCHF/keto)
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl. Chop for 20 sec/speed 8/MC on or until well combined. You may need to scrape bowl down and blend for a further 10 sec/speed 8/MC on.Taste mixture and adjust sweetener if required.
- note: if you have a Bellini, you will need to drop your frozen fruit on to running blades one by one to avoid breaking your blades.
Serving size: 90.0 g
Average Quantity per Serving
Energy 304 kJ
Calories 73 Cal
Protein 0.8 g
Fat, total 4.8 g
- saturated 4.2 g
Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- sugars 5.3 g
Sodium 6 mg