Pina Colada Sorbet was one of the first recipes I created for the Healthy Mix II. While we loved the recipe in development, the team felt it was a great recipe to give away for free on the blog. Pina Colada was the first alcoholic drink I ever had legally, on my 18th birthday and it is my go to cocktail on holidays… this sorbet version is amazing on a hot day by the water, made nutritious with the addition of avocado and can be made naughty by adding a splash of your favourite alcohol. Love Nik xx
- 400 g | 14.1 oz frozen coconut milk, in ice cube trays
- 300 g | 10.5 oz ice
- 2 x 440 g | 15 oz tin pineapple pieces, drained
- 20 g | 0.7 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 flesh of ripe avocado (optional for nutrition)
- Optional: splash of white rum
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl. Blend for 2 minutes/speed 9 using your machine approved spatula to properly blend.
If you prefer a thicker sorbet you can add more ice when blending, to your desired consistency.