Also popular is to use small cupcake trays to make Oaty Bites. When cooled, pop them into the freezer for a fast healthy Lunchbox Filler.
NOTE: When adding dried fruit, you may wish to cut down the sugar content to balance the sweetness.
- Choc / caramel chips
- White or dark choc and dried cranberries
- White choc and dried apricots
- Dark choc and substitute 50g of oats for rice puffs
- Half sultanas and choc chips with melted chocolate drizzled on top
- Honey, choc chips and cherries
- Dark choc chips and peppermint essence
- Dark choc chips, cranberries, chopped almonds and shredded coconut
- Dried blueberries and dried mixed fruit to replace some or all of the choc chips
- Dark choc and naked ginger
- Dark choc and orange zest
- Orange zest and cacao nibs
- Choc chips and Reece’s peanut butter chips
- No choc chips, Rapadura sugar instead of coconut, sunflower, pumpkin and chia seeds, flax meal, prunes, craisins, coconut, butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla
- 300g low cholesterol mix (sunflower seeds, sultanas,pepitas, almonds), 150g oats and 50g honey
- Veganised: Coconut milk, Sweet William choc chips and 9 tablespoons of aquafaba to replace the eggs.