If you end up with stubborn burn marks on the bottom of your mixer bowl and the dishwasher hasn’t removed it. There are some cleaning tips from the Skinnymixers Community that you can try.
Thermomix Mixer Bowl Cleaning Tips:
- Try doing a lemon & egg shell wash. You can lean how to do one here.
- Make a paste of bi-carb soda & water. Leave on a couple of minutes and then add some vinegar to help scrub the burn marks off.
- If you need to scrub the burn mark, make sure you are using a soft scourer otherwise you might scratch the bowl causing more burn marks to happen in the future.
- Gumption and a soft scourer with a little bit of elbow grease.
- Magic eraser
- Enjo marble paste
- Euro Scrubby (soft scourer)
- Lemon wash – Add half a lemon (skin on) into the mixer bowl. Chop 5 sec/sp 9 and add 350g water. Cook 10 mins/steaming temp/speed 3.
- A couple drops of DoTerra Lemon Oil wiped around the bowl with paper towel and leave for 10 mins before washing. You can learn more about DoTerra here.
You may see people recommending to put a dishwasher tablet directly into the mixer bowl. This isn’t recommended by Thermomix as it is too concentrated and may cause pitting in your bowl.
These suggestions have been collected directly from the Skinnymixers Facebook Group.