- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- ½ tbsp dried onion powder
- ½ tbsp dried garlic powder
- ½ tbsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp dried oregano flakes
- 1 tbsp dried mild paprika
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- 1 tbsp dried ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried ground coriander
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl.
- Mill for 30 sec/speed 9.
Use 2 tablespoons per 500 g meat.
You can increase the chilli flake component for more heat, but I prefer to leave it more mild so I can add extra chilli to dishes as required 🙂
Use your sharp blade for this recipe.
Comments from Michael
I am not certain but am pretty sure this is almost as ‘staple’ an ingredient as
Thermostock. If this is the case then you need this at hand always.