This Mexican Chicken Pizza is really quite delicious and the best part is that you know exactly what is in it. Making your own “take-away” style pizza is simple to do and a great way to use up ‘left-overs’. Cooking from scratch is one of the many benefits of owning a Thermomix, Bellini, Kitchenaid or any other thermal cooker.
- Pizza Dough from EDC, rolled out and on pizza trays
- skinnymixer's Pizza Sauce
- skinnymixer's Mexican Shredded Chicken
- skinnymixer's Mexican Spice Mix
- skinnymixer's Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 100 g | 3.5 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 50 g | 1.8 oz parmesan cheese, cubed
- 150 g | 5.3 oz mozzarella thinly sliced
- 1 thinly sliced spanish/red onion
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 210°C or 410°F, fan forced.
- Add cheddar and parmesan cheese to mixer bowl, grate 15 sec/speed 8/MC on.
- Cover base of rolled out pizza dough with pizza sauce, then lay down thinly sliced mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with a little of the grated cheese mixture, just enough to lightly cover the base.
- Follow with mexican shredded chicken and red onion.
- Sprinkle over salt and mexican spice mix and then remainder of cheese.
- Finish with lashings of chipotle mayo over the top of the pizza.
- Bake 10-15 min in the oven.
I really like the basic pizza dough found in the EDC.
Use your sharp blade for this recipe.
At step 1 use speed 9.