- pure cream
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon powder
- Natvia or sugar of choice
- full cream milk
- powdered gelatine
- This recipe is exclusive to 'A Little Taste of Mexico'. Buy Now.
Use the Dairy Free version in the book with 3 teaspoons of agar agar to replace the gelatine.
The testing team had fun creating a number of different flavour variations for this recipe. Here are some suggestions!
- Tequila & Lime
- Coconut Rough Butter
- Mango & Macadamias
- Raspberry Puree
- Dark Chocolate & Chilli – Add 200g dark choc and an Ancho chilli with the cream.
- Espresso – sub some milk with a couple of shots of espresso.
- Oaxacan chocolate – Add 40g of Oaxacan Chocolate with the cream.
- Coconut and lime – Use Coconut milk, squeeze of lime juice and zest to taste.
- Baileys or Kahlua – sub some milk with a couple of shots of the alcohol.
- Chai – swap cinnamon powder for chai powder.