This All-in-one Chicken Dinner Thermomix Recipe is a delicious chicken, mash, veggies and gravy meal and also a real time saver.
Prepare the chicken and veggies while the stock heats up, and you can even clean the kitchen while it’s cooking.
If you are searching for other All-in-One Thermomix dinner recipes, Sian has put together this fantastic Skinnymixers Guide to All-in-One Thermomix Recipes to help make dinner time that little bit easier!
I hope you all love it as much as we did.
Love Nik xx
skinnymixer's All-in-one Chicken Dinner
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 20 g oil of choice
- 1 Tbsp sweet/mild paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper and cayenne
- 600 g sweet potato peeled, cut into small cubes
- 30 g butter optional
- 30 g cream optional
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 800 g liquid chicken stock or 1 tbsp stock concentrate + 800 g water
- 500-700 g chicken breast sliced in half length ways
- 400 g vegetables of choice
- 2 Tbsp corn flour or tapioca flour dissolved in 1/4 cup of water
- Add garlic to mixer bowl, chop for 2 sec/speed 9/MC on. Scrape bowl down.
- Add remaining seasoning ingredients and mix for 5 sec/speed 3/MC on. Set aside.
- Without washing the bowl, add the liquid stock and set the timer for 12 min/100°C or 212°F/speed 3/MC on.
- While the stock is heating up, prepare your sweet potato and place it into the simmering basket. Prepare your chicken by coating well in the reserved seasoning paste and placing in the deep steaming tray. Prepare your veggies and place into the flat steaming tray.
- Put the simmering basket with the sweet potato into the mixer bowl and set the timer for 20 mins/steaming temp/speed 4. Put your steaming trays with the chicken and vegetables in place. You may need to turn your chicken over half way through. If you are feeling organised, clean your kitchen!
- When the chicken and vegetables are cooked, set aside in a thermal server to keep warm. Set the sweet potato to the side.
- Retain 500 g or 17.6 oz of the liquid stock in the bowl and add your corn flour mixture, cook for 5 min/100°C or 212°F/speed 2/MC off.
- When the gravy has thickened to your liking and seasoned to your tastes, remove it to a gravy boat to keep warm and without washing the bowl, put your mash ingredients, including the reserved sweet potato, into the bowl and blend for 10 sec/speed 5/MC on.
- Insert butterfly and whip for 20 sec/speed 3/MC on.