Creamy Tuscan Prawn Linguine cooked in the Thermomix, is one recipe from the cookbook A Little Taste of Italy that you absolutely must try ASAP.
This one-pot wonder, cooks the pasta in the Thermomix with the sauce – to produce a restaurant quality meal in around 30 minutes.
ALToIT: Creamy Tuscan Prawn Linguine
- 100 g shallots
- raw cashews
- fresh flat leaf parsley
- thickened cream or coconut cream
- dry white wine
- sun-dried tomato strips
- chicken stock concentrate
- tomato paste
- dry linguine gluten free if required
- 300 g green prawn meat OR chicken / salami
- baby spinach
- This recipe is exclusive to A Little Taste of Italy - Shop Now.