Once again inspired by our friend Tatum bringing a few dips around for the UFC, this is a great dip for those who want something delicious for Christmas without the carbs. Made healthier by using good quality oil and no preservatives and a massive bonus of my kids loving it! I hope you guys enjoy this one, Love Nik xx
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- roughly 1 tbsp of fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 250 g | 8.8 oz block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 250 g | 8.8 oz avocado flesh (roughly 2 large ripe avocados)
- 10 g | 0.3 oz olive oil
- 10 g | 0.3 oz lemon juice
- ½ tsp - 1 tsp salt
- Add garlic and chives to mixer bowl, chop for 3 sec/speed 9/MC on. Scrape bowl down and repeat once.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 10 sec/speed 5/MC on. Scrape bowl down and repeat once.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Use your sharp blade for this recipe.
At step 1 extend chopping time if required.
At step 2 extend blending time if required and until you reach desired consistency.