skinnymixer's Chilli Lime Chicken
Recipe type: Dinner
- 15 g | 0.5 oz fresh ginger, sliced into round coins
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tsp of skinnymixer's roasted chilli sauce or 1 large red chilli, deseeded
- ½ tbsp stock concentrate
- juice of 1 whole lime, plus extra to serve
- 4 drops of liquid stevia
- 400 g | 14.1 oz chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 400 g | 14.1 oz broccoli florets
- Add ginger and garlic to mixer bowl. Chop for 3 sec/speed 9/MC on. Scrape bowl down.
- Add roasted chilli sauce, stock concentrate, lime juice and liquid stevia to bowl. Combine for 5 sec/speed 3/MC on.
- Add sliced chicken to mixer bowl, combine for 5 sec/speed 1/reverse/MC on. Remove chicken to steaming tray.
- Without washing bowl, add 300 g or 10.6 oz water and put steaming tray in place. Steam for 7 min/steaming temperature/speed 2.
- Add broccoli to steaming tray and combine well with chicken. Steam for 10 min/steaming temperature/speed 2.
- Serve immediately with fresh lime juice and extra salt if desired.
This recipe serves 4 on HCG Protocol.
Serving size: 235g Calories: 193 Fat: 2.8g Saturated fat: 0.7g Carbohydrates: 1.7g Sugar: 1.1g Sodium: 438mg Protein: 36.2g