Tre Carne Ragù from the Skinnymixers Thermomix cookbook ‘A Little Taste of Italy’, is the hearty three meat Italian sauce (Thermomix Ragu) that you need in your life.
This Thermomix ragù will quickly become a family favourite with big kids and little kids alike. Serve over zoodles for a low carb dinner, over traditional pasta, LCHF Ricotta Gnocchi or use to make the most delicious lasagne you have ever tried.
For best results we recommend using Mutti Passata Tomato Puree (found at most major supermarkets like Coles/Woolworths) and Leggo’s Tomato Paste.
Are you on our Skinnymixers Newsletter? Have all of our latest Thermomix recipes delivered to your Inbox – http://bit.ly/SkinnyNews
A Little Taste of Italy: Tre Carne Ragù (three meat ragù)
- pancetta or bacon
- pork leg boneless
- beef topside
- chicken thigh
- tomato passata we recommend Mutti
- tomato paste we recommend Leggos
- dry red wine
- Italian Spice Mix from THMI
- bay leaf
- This recipe is exclusive to A Little Taste of Italy - Buy it today and receive the complimentary eBook immediately.
If you loved this Tre Carne Ragù healthy Thermomix recipe, then you should try…
- ALToIT: Pumpkin & Ricotta Cannelloni
- ALToIT: Puttanesca
- ALToIT: Amatriciana
- skinnymixer’s Chunky Bolognese
- THMII: Family Chunky Bolognese with Hidden Veg