This is a collection of some delicious Skinnymixers recipes that everyone should cook when starting out. They are simple, straight forward and great for beginners.
- skinnymixer’s Chicken Stock Concentrate – flavour starts with the stock base. Nikalene’s Stock Concentrate will help maximise the flavour of each dish.
- skinnymixer’s Chunky Bolognese
- skinnymixer’s All-in-one Chicken Dinner
- skinnymixer’s Bacon & Vegetable Soup
- skinnymixer’s Silky Sweet Potato Mash – a fantastic side dish that will become a regular.
- skinnymixer’s LCHF Chicken Kiev – Freeze some uncooked for an easy dinner.
- skinnymixer’s Roast Pork Belly with Caramelised Apple Sauce -Great for impressing!
- skinnymixer’s Creamy Garlic Sauce – delicious over steak or seafood.
- skinnymixer’s Choc Chip Oat Bars – great for lunch boxes with so many different variations.
- THM: Healthy Carbonara Sauce – this popular, healthy recipe is only available in ‘The Healthy Mix’ cookbook.
- Or you can jump right in and cook the famous Butter Chicken. It may look long and daunting, but it is really clear and simple to follow. For a first time cooker allow yourself a good 1.5hrs so you aren’t rushed. There is also a great Butter Chicken FAQ page, which will help with making the recipe dairy-free, slow cooker instructions and conversion to ground spices.
- Skinnymixers has a number of delicious, popular Thermomix Curries on the website and in the cookbooks. Although they have a few more ingredients they are well worth making. Popular curries include the Bhuna Gosht, Lamb Korma, Tikka Masala, Thai Green Chicken Curry, Nyonya Chicken Curry, Beef Madras, Beef Rendang and many more…
For helpful tips on using your Thermomix, check out the Advice for New Thermal Cooker Owners page.
- Lastly, don’t forget to add the Skinnymixers Recipe Index to your phone as a shortcut. This will mean all the Skinnymixers recipes are at your finger tips. Learn how on our ‘Welcome to Skinnymixers’ page.
Do you have a recipe that you recommend to new Skinnymixers? Comment below with your best must make recipes….